This alpaca wool jacket is designed by Mario Palomino in dark blue, softer, and warmer than sheep’s wool, baby alpaca wool is naturally water-repellent and a thermal insulator, even when wet. Because alpaca wool contains no lanolin, it’s also hypoallergenic and can be worn next to the ski. living in the Andes mountains; it is widely considered one of the most eco-friendly natural fibers.
Product ID: 994562
- Size: Large
- Weight: 3.0 lb.
- Warm & Soft: It´s a very Warm, Soft & Comfortable.
- Design: This thick textile jacket Will Give You. The perfect Insulation to Protect you from the Cold time.
- Material: Alpaca Wool – Hypoallergenic – Not Itchy..
- Hand wash in cold water, and lay on to dry.
- Fast, free shipping from Colorado Springs,Co
- Made In Peru