The ancient glyphs of the Inca Empire inspire Janet Rodriguez to design this elegant dark gray sweater. She knits it with alpaca wool featuring geometric on the cuffs and waist, hood. Alpaca wool has been prized in the Andean region for centuries thanks to its warm and light weight fleece.
Product ID: 4562357
- Weight: 0.9 lbs
- Material: Alpaca Wool is hypoallergenic, light and warm. Its fibers contain microscopic make the garments light and delicate while acting as excellent insulators.
- Warm & Soft: It will keep you warm on cold winter days. You will find that natural materials really beat the cold.
- Design: Sweater in a model with hood. It displays modern style with geometrical edges. This is a functional garment.
- Machine wash in warm water,hang up to dry.
- Fast, Free Shipping from USA.
- Made in Peru