This dramatic design combines concentric rhomboids in two tones of brown. By Janet Rodriguez, this traditional Andean ruana cloak is open at the sides and front. The artisan works in a warm blend of alpaca to knit the geometric wrap, and adds fringed motifs that flow around .
Product ID: 4578231
- 1.0 lb.
- Garment measurement: 25″ W x 60″ L
- Machine wash in cold water
- The softest and warmest wool you’ve ever seen.
- Alpaca wool is Hypoallergenic.
- Classic with its bold geometric Inca key motif.
- A Perfect Complement for a Formal or Casual Outfit
- Made in Peru
- Free shipping from Colorado Springs, CO.